Select the page for your course to see assignments and downloads:
- week 4, Sept. 20 & 22 (Drosophila I)
- week 5, Sept. 29 & 30** (Drosophila II) **Note: Tuesday class moved to Friday
- week 6, Oct. 6 (Drosophila III) **NOTE: no class 10/4
- week 7, Oct. 11 &13 (Drosophila IV)
BCH502: Spring 2015: Wed. 2:30-4:30, COEBLS B1-153 [ course description ]
BCH/BIO519: see UBLearns .
TUTORIALS AND READINGS
The tutorials below are draft modules that I wrote as part of an undergraduate-level online course "Nutrigenomics: disease prevention and intervention." Each module has corresponding quizzes and readings.
- Gene Expression
- Genome Annotation and Regulatory Bioinformatics
- Bioinformatics and Databases
RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS AND POSTDOCS: Links to articles and papers of general interest to graduate students and postdocs, especially those at the start of their careers.